Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From another forum I visit:

I asked the owner(s) about coupons and they started them up for the Fall and Winter. If you are a past customer, you can call them or email them and they usually will email you a 10% coupon good for 30 days.

I always ask and they have always sent me one

As this year's ridimg season dies, prices may too. Another 10% off can't hurt. I'll vouch for newenough.com, I've gotten several things there- brand name stuff, excellent prices.

·
The little guy said it.
17,962 Posts
I picked up a nice Teknic jacket from and a nice pair of Icon gloves from them - very fast shipping, reasonable prices, I'd recommend them in a hot minute.

I dunno about a cold minute though :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just bought a very nice pair of Held gloves from them (the only manufacturer I've found that offers short finger gloves). Unfortunately I didn't know about the coupon thing but in any case they shipped them for free so that saved me $10.

Great store, I've bought a number of things from them over the years and never had a problem with the item or delivery, and they actually answer emails and it's an actual person that responds not robo-mail. Definately one of the better stores out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.