Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all .my name is David From NH and I have been surfing this forum for a few weeks now.I bought a 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan LT classic 900.I really like the bike. Allthough Im allready looking at upgrading to another cruiser.I like my bike, but want a bigger engine,6 speeds,cruise control,.I looked at a Nomad 1700 Saturday,I really like it,I do wish they would officer more color options,oh well,Just wanted to pop in and say hello,David:smile:

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Welcome to the forum David. I was down in your neck of the woods last summer when I went to Laconia.....beautiful state you got there.
I ride with a friend who has a 2008 900 LT, and its been a great bike for him so far. He has no problem keeping up with the bigger bores when cruising together, and it's been virtually bullet proof. Sometimes less is more ;)
You realize however, that we will only believe that you have a bike, once you post a picture of it ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome.

No need to spend extra on a bike with 6 speeds. Just get some new pulleys from scootworks and thatll help you out at highway speeds.

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Hi David!
Welcome to the forum!!
Have you ever been to the Laconia rally? that one is on my "do" list just becuase NH is such a pretty state and all the people from there have the cutest little accents!! I just love to hear them talk!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Hi David.

Where in NH are you? We're in Manchester. Just moved here. I'm thinking about joining a local riding club so we can have some locals to ride with next summer.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey there Jukief.I live In Milford NH. My friend who also owns a Kawasaki Vulcan lives just up the street,We do not belong to a club.allthough I have also thought about joining a club.I know there is one based out of Manchester called manchester motorcycle club.We should get togther do some riding,Also I still have my bike out,rode about 4 hours yesterday.David

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey there Jukief.I live In Milford NH. My friend who also owns a Kawasaki Vulcan lives just up the street,We do not belong to a club.allthough I have also thought about joining a club.I know there is one based out of Manchester called manchester motorcycle club.We should get togther do some riding,Also I still have my bike out,rode about 4 hours yesterday.. David

1 - 13 of 13 Posts