Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I fully realize we are digressing from bike talk here but this needs to be addressed! Shania Twain old??? What do you guys call "old"? What is she? Late 20's?

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
kawboy said:
I fully realize we are digressing from bike talk here but this needs to be addressed! Shania Twain old??? What do you guys call "old"? What is she? Late 20's?
I think she is older than that, but I turn 20 friday, so I am still young. Everyone seems old to me.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
triplesecman said:
Wow, I didn't know someone that old could look hot, but you're right....
Old ! What are you kids ?, are you still brest feeding ? :?

Hot is hot, not going to give you her age and mesurements it would be wasted on you. :roll:

Us canucks are pretty mellow except when it comes to Hockey and Shania, so keep it up and after I've killed another grizzly with my bare hands I'll come down and turn your as%$ into canadian bacon. :lol:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
uncle bob

now you've gone and done it - got bob all in a uproar :lol:
oh and yes its ham but the pigs speak french!! j/k uncle bob :lol:

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Freakinout said:
isn't canadian bacon just ham?
Yes and wine is just grape juice. :lol:

I' m in love with Shania, don't really like country but when she sings, for some reason Uncle Bob's little Bob gets happy. :lol:

Now if you don't want Uncle Bob to call the authorities and have Canada declare war on the US you would be well advised to refrain from negative comments about Shania.

Well I checked and you're OK for now, apparently the Canadian troops misplaced the key for our tank and the jeep is out of gaz.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Uncle Bob said:
Freakinout said:
isn't canadian bacon just ham?
Yes and wine is just grape juice. :lol:

I' m in love with Shania, don't really like country but when she sings, for some reason Uncle Bob's little Bob gets happy. :lol:

Now if you don't want Uncle Bob to call the authorities and have Canada declare war on the US you would be well advised to refrain from negative comments about Shania.

Well I checked and you're OK for now, apparently the Canadian troops misplaced the key for our tank and the jeep is out of gaz.
Haha, I like canadian bacon and pineapples on my pizza. Maybe I'm just weird though. Shania is nice, just a little old for me.

Although a guy at work recommended dating someone at least 10 years older than me while I'm young so I can 'learn new things'. Can the Canadian army take on my house? I mean I am in texas, and we own lots of guns here.... :lol:

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Well they can negociate until you're blue in the face and so confused that you'll just open the door to make them shut up. :lol:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Uncle Bob said:
Well they can negociate until you're blue in the face and so confused that you'll just open the door to make them shut up. :lol:
You have a good point there, but I'm almost too lazy to answer the door for attractive co-eds, I just tell them to walk right in. Usually takes 2 or 3 rings of the bell to get me away from whatever I'm stuck to.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
HOT!!!

good lord!! :shock: :shock: i'd forgottten just how fine she is :twisted:

they don't all look that that up there do they? :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts