Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did not fancy the idea of the big gap between the fender and tyre when you replace the front with a 120, so here is my replacement fender from.....believe it a 250 Hyosung with some mods.

·
Registered
148 Posts
That looks hot, did you have to do any modifications or did it bolt right up? I noticed a bracket or part of the old fender removed. do you have you repolish your rims often? GOOD JOB!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1RAASTA said:
That looks hot, did you have to do any modifications or did it bolt right up? I noticed a bracket or part of the old fender removed. do you have you repolish your rims often? GOOD JOB!!!
I made an aluminum bracket that I polished, some parts were cut away and closed the holes on the side where it normally will bolt on to a superbike - will take some detail pics. The wheels I had done about 2 months ago and so far I needed no additional elbow grease to keep the shine - I think you might have to repolish them once a year.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yea, that fender looks like its a factory item. Any one knows a shop in los angeles area that could do some polishing?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts