Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought a Memphis Shades Slim for my '03 Mean Streak - liked it so much I just ordered a Fats, too. Got the solar (clear), so it's not really noticeable anyway. I care more about function (which is why I bought the meanie in the first place - otherwise I'd have bought a Harley :lol: ), although I've got no complaints about how the bike looks - with or without a windshield.

I also bought some LeatherLyke bags for it - I plan to do long trips and some commuting on it, so I need ample storage. Love the LL bags - they mount right to the strut/shock boltholes, they lock, and they are quick on/quick off, once you get the mounting hardware on (which took about 15 minutes). Spendy, though - about $400.

Anyway, I don't think you'll be disappointed in the Mean Streak as an everyday rider - it is a sweeeeeeeetttt bike. Stops and handles better than any other cruiser on the market, looks great, and plenty of power for anything short of drag racing. If you're into that, put some new pipes and an airbox on it, and it'll do alright there, too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.