Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the site but not Kawasaki's. I just bought another bike in December, 2007 zx-6r. I've done a couple things to it but not too too much. Well heres the bike and I hope to meet some new riders here

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

mmmm the fastest color too, me likey :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome to the mad house. nice bike. do you guys have any twisties in texas?
Hell Yeah, thats all we got down here haha......West Texas is like Flat and Rocky Like Arizona and East Texas is filled with trees and Hills like the Carolinas and Tennesse Areas

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
If you go west and north out of Conroe, there are a lot of great roads. If you cross I-35, you get into the hill country, which is GREAT motorcycle territory, including a fantastic motorcycle museum and a motorcycle only motel.

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts
Motorcycle only motel? That's pretty interesting!

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Welcome!!
Fine lookin scoot & great pics too!! Yup, gonna have to put Texas on my list too. Didn't know you guys had bumps down there!:biggrin:

Welcome again & ride safe! :biggrin: 8)

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Welcome. I like the Monster graphic edition ZX6R's, some think it's too garish, but I think it looks cool.
We have another member with the same bike already here.

You'll fit in here just fine. ;-)

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Not my style but a very nice bike. Welcome.

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts

·
Patriot Guardian
2,469 Posts
Whats up from a dislocated Texan! I'm originally from Dallas have a uncle who lives down in Conroe lots of great places to ride. Love the bike sweet pics welcome to the forums :)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Just as a warning, we have a number of towns in TX that we use to determine who's from here, and who isn't. Leaky, TX, is one of them. It's pronounce "Lay-key."

We won't even go into Rio Vista, Alvarado, Mexia, Bexar, or Waxahachie.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
It's "Muh-hay-uh", and "Bay-ehr". ;-) :tongue:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts