Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stumbled on the site today trying to find the now dead "KATANA PLANET". anyways, ill be sticking around since im a kaw. fan (on my second ZRX1100) and need a new board to browse since that kat board is gone.
oh , i went in and answered lots of the tech questions. so if ya had a problem i may have given ya my advice. which may be good since im a bike tech. lol :wink:
later
lance

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Another AZ rider! Defintely a trend here lately...

Welcome to the forum, Lance. Glad you stopped by. This is a good place, with many nice/active folks, and excellent staff. I'll be sure to check out the Mechanics Corner too :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
glad to have ya....welcome aboard

·
Registered
458 Posts
Lance,

Welcome to the forum. If you haven't checked out Rides, events section NinjaGirl is planning a 9/25 ride for AZ riders.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
ipscshooter said:
Lance,

Welcome to the forum. If you haven't checked out Rides, events section NinjaGirl is planning a 9/25 ride for AZ riders.
That be ME!!!
Welcome to the forum QKENUF4U :wink:

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to the forum..come back often 8)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome.

Since you're a bike tech, do you know anything about the FZR400's? I know it's not a Kawi but I just picked up this bike as my race bike and have some problems with it. Let me know if you can be of help. Thanks.

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zx10- what ya goin on ? you can email me if ya want at [email protected] if ya want or just post here. there are other techs on this board from the sounds of it, just have to be careful of some of the advice ive seen given. :roll: :? 8)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey thanks for the email addy. I'll send you an email off line since this isn't Kawi related.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
WELCOME!

Great to have another person on board that has some answers...sometimes another angle... Seems Phoenix is the hot spot lately for Forum people signing on...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome Lance,

Glad to have you stop by and give your .02

Daron

·
Registered
380 Posts
Greetings and welcome...

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome. I too stumbled on this site and its great.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome QKENUF4U :wink:

glad you found us-your expertise in the tech forum will be welcomed :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts