Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, just managed to stumble upon this forum. hopefully it will come in useful at some point. bought my 1st " bigbike " yesterday - a 1998 zx6r g1

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
WELCOME

WELCOME to the KAWASAKI FORUM! Not only are your questions important to us but the solutions that you have found. the forum is set up as a tool not only to have fun but to learn from. Everyday is a learning experience, so set down and enjoy sharing with us. Nice bike! I'm excited to find that there are different models of the same bikes in various parts of the world. How the manufacturer keeps track of this is way beyond me. YOu would think that perhaps the model number would be different or perhaps the designation too...anyway it is great that you have such a fantastic bike! stay on board with us and share in your experiences.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
WELCOME

Welcome to the Kawasaki FORUM. Just remember that the only dumb question is the ones that you don't ask. Please if you have a problem and get it solved let the rest of the forum Know what fixed the problem or what you thought the problem was...we see things over and over, but sometimes it is new and we'ed like nothing better than to know what it was and how it was fixed!!!

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
I would like to welcome all of you newcomers to the forum. Thanks for registering and invite your freinds, this is a great place to kick- back and enjoy! 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts