Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody nice to get on a Kawasaki forum. I’ve been riding for a minute and luckily I’m still here. I started on the street legally as soon as I was able to get my permit at 15 and a half on a 89 XT 350, I sold that bike and got a 1984 Ninja 900, eventually I was able to buy a brand new still in the crate 2003 GSXR 1000. I still got the gixxer and not to long ago I was able to get the Ninja back. I had sold the Ninja to a buddy for the same price I got it $500.00 and after about 14 years I got it back for free! Of course in way worse condition than I had it but it’s all good! Time to bring her back up to speed. Thanks again and look forward to reading some good stuff!

·
Super Moderator
2,886 Posts
Welcome to the forums Madbird. We welcome pictures of bikes at any stage of restoration.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums Madbird. We welcome pictures of bikes at any stage of restoration.
Right on thanks! I’ll post some pics as soon as I figure out how. I really don’t want to subscribe to photo bucket just to put up pictures🤨 got a kid on the way have to start saving for a college fund! Lol

·
Super Moderator
2,886 Posts
Madbird, this site does not make you post your pictures to a third party site. You can upload your pictures directly to this site at no charge. Use the "insert image" icon at the bottom of your message window.
We don't want your college fund money. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Madbird, this site does not make you post your pictures to a third party site. You can upload your pictures directly to this site at no charge. Use the "insert image" icon at the bottom of your message window.
We don't want your college fund money. Enjoy!
Lol you guys are awesome!!!! I’ll take some pics of my ninja and post them up. Keep in mind…. Not sure what to say except I see the potential!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts