Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my wife and I matching HJC AC-11 helmets. Anyone else wear one of these? If so, can you tell me how you like it? Done some research and the reviews ranked it with the Shoei and Arai's. Wanted to go to the full face over the 3/4 face we've been using.
Thanks

·
Registered
412 Posts
Have an AC-11 also. I like it very much. The removable liner for washing makes it VERY nice.

TrashMonkey, I have the Yikes also. Like the way the orange in it matched the bike.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just jumped over to TheBellStore.com. I've always been partial to the old Bell Star, Star II, and ProStar helmets. They still sell them in the vintage section. They have some great close-outs too.. check it out...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have two of the AC-11's. I would only have one but...the first one was solid black which became a little overbearing on sunny days. I bought a second one that is white. I am very satisfied with these helmets.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sturgisfan. Mine hasn't come in yet. Should be here next week (I hope). How do they vent? I sweat like a ***** in church. How about fogging up?
Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
They seem to vent OK. I did have some fogging during a rain storm and while using them on a snowmobile. If you sweat like you claim,(lol) the removable liner should be very handy.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh I sweat like that allright. In the winter when I split wood, there'll be a fog around me. Amazes some of my friends. My last Full Face was a Lazer. Great helmet in all respects except for the fog problem. Foged up bad. The removable liner was a selling point. Trashmonkey knows how humid Tennessee can get. If it vents ok there, I think it'll be ok here on the Plateau. They're still on back order. Hope they get here next week.
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts