Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
dolly
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,,here to get info and help with my old 65 W1 650,,( actually have 4 of em ) just a crazy girl who likes bikes :)

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Hiya and welcome "crazy girl who likes bikes" I am sure there are some here that can help, but they may want to know what kind of info and help you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Welcome Dolly! Great to have you along. I personally don't know shinola about the W1 but am sure there are lots who do!

·
Thanks to all Veterans!!!
16,933 Posts
Weclome Dolly!!! Great to have you. For best results, post the threads related to the bikes in the Vintage sections.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Well hello Dolly, it's so nice to have you here where you belong. ;-)

How about some pics of you and your bikes when you get the chance? :D

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Welcome. There is a cranky man named elr658 that lives in Vintage and Mechanical section. He'll be able to help. And there is also a pleasant man from Norway that is a whiz on older bikes.

Welcome again.

·
dolly
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dolly, we won't talk to you unless you post a pic of your bike(s)! :D

....and Welcome to the madness!!!
so it's gonna be like that ,huh..... well this is the current work in progress
Doing away with this frame in favor of a stock one. Will be open belt primary
and putting a twin carb head on it.

my brother just grabbed this one up for me out in KS,,so putting all the running gear into it :)..( a lucky ebay score )

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Yep, one thing's for sure, you're the real McCoy. :D

Again, I bid you welcome. :)

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Dolly . . . as in Parton? As in Dollywood? As in Dolly with humongous . . . oh, umm, sorry . . . nevermind.:redface:

WELCOME ABOARD!! :tongue::biggrin:

·
dolly
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dolly....one mechanical note for you....the cable don't go there!!! :biggrin: :wink:
Hmmm,,your going to be the problem child are'nt you...I'll make a note of that and see to it that that cable finds it's proper place :biggrin:

Thanks Liz,,thats a nice bike ya got there

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
I'm not doing anything as complicated as you. Just trying to put a 750 motor into a 650 frame. Thanks for the pics. And let us know how it's going.

·
Addicted to riding…
1,892 Posts
Hmmm,,your going to be the problem child are'nt you...I'll make a note of that and see to it that that cable finds it's proper place :biggrin:

Thanks Liz,,thats a nice bike ya got there
Oh, he is the problem child here, believe me! :tongue: ;) He's a huge flirt, watch out!!! :biggrin:

And that's a bike at the recent motorcycle show, in the avatar anyway. I've got to put my real bike back on. But thanks, Dolly! :)

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
Oh, he is the[/] problem child here, believe me! :tongue: ;)

And that's a bike at the recent motorcycle show, in the avatar anyway. I've got to put my real bike back on. But thanks, Dolly! :)

Yeah, it ain't her bike...she stole it!!! :D

...and yes....some would put labels on me. I won't admit to any of them though! ;) :tongue:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts