Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Real Men Drive Trucks
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a couple new Kawis in the garage!

You already know what I ride on the street so I thought i'd share with you our most recent Kawi additions for the dirt. My 2003 KX250 and my daughter's 2005 KLX110.

·
Real Men Drive Trucks
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It didn't look so hot before I washed it! Last weekend was a muddy sucker here, it was fun. I keep my dirt bikes as clean as my street bikes. I still ride the crap out of them though! I'll post an 'after the ride' pic sometime. :biggrin:

·
Registered
966 Posts
It didn't look so hot before I washed it! Last weekend was a muddy sucker here, it was fun. I keep my dirt bikes as clean as my street bikes. I still ride the crap out of them though! :biggrin:
Thats what you call taking care of them, congrats on the New bikes.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Great to get the kids involved. It looks like you just put yours in the wash and shrunk it !!

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Man,thas a fine lookin fleet you're collecting there! Scootin with your daughter.....way cool!!! :mrgreen: 8)

·
Registered
157 Posts
When my boys were growing up we all had dirt bikes. When we were out riding together it was probably one of the most fun times a father could have with his sons. Some great memories. Now that one of my sons has 2 daughters, he has bought them mini quads and small dirt bikes. They are 8 and 5, and their skill level is incredible. And that's not just a proud grandpa talking. I highly recommend families riding together.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice rides, go get dirty !!! There's not much more fun than riding a 2 stroker in the dirt. The 110 4 stroke is a easy machine to learn. Have fun !

·
Real Men Drive Trucks
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't forget about my son's bike I just didn't have a picture of it yet. We tried to find a KX100 but had no luck so we got the closest thing; an RM100. The RM100 is essentially a yellow KX100. He loves the looks of mine and thinks he might want to change to the kx plastics but he's not 100% yet. I'm workin on him :wink:

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Great group of bikes and its even better to see it being a family activity!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
That's got fun written all over it. :)

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Those are both sweet bikes, but the 250 2 stroke is so **** incredible.
I have an 05 kx250, and it literally laps the gutless four stroke pigs on the track.
You will love it! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts