Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Im from South Carolina Myrtle Beach and I just got my bike like 2 months ago, 2006 Kawasaki ninja 650R and I love it.

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Welcome, Hadjo. We need pics, Must have pics. Where are the pics???

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I dont know him elr658, the is from there but I got it used from an old guy. Im going to change the oil soon over there and probably meet him.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you V2K_CCTX I probably will soon, I was on a trip to Charleston today with a buddy of mine and my a...s is killin me :D Thanks for the site. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi guys i'm yet to buy a bike and well i'm thinking of buying 2010 ninja 250R red NICE!! it's my first can't wait to join the group

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
youre welcome Hadjo, keep the rubber side down...

and wear all your gear all the time (ATGATT)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Crayola. V2K_CCTX I am trying to wear it all the time but now summertime it is 90-100 degrees and with this jacket I am broiling inside :D :)

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
its hard in the heat i know...but well worth it, get a ballistic mesh jacket that allows some airflow and has vents...

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey guys i just went to the kawi dealer. dude its like wow still thinking of getting 250r red but they dont have it :( but i'll paint it. Hadjo how does your bike feel i'm in the heavy side i'm 6' weight 250 i played foot ball and even though the guy in the dealer said the 250 could do it for me i think he was trying to get paid.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes this one have a lot of vents its pretty cool but still.. jacket on a 100 degrees :) Crayola I dont know how the 250 feels but mine is pretty awesome, lots of power, its not comfortable for long rides but its a sport bike not a cruiser and my wight is a 150 so... You should get a test drive before you buy it if you can and see for yourself :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes this one have a lot of vents its pretty cool but still.. jacket on a 100 degrees :) Crayola I dont know how the 250 feels but mine is pretty awesome, lots of power, its not comfortable for long rides but its a sport bike not a cruiser and my wight is a 150 so... You should get a test drive before you buy it if you can and see for yourself :)
thanks bro i did today wow i really cant wait 250 is nice but slow i'm getting a 650
wooooo8)

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah bro its my first bike but i need power just because every one is telling me that the 250r will not haul me around so i figured that a 650r will do that and more

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
remember the ego controls the wrist aka the risk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts