Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2 Wheel Junkie
521 Posts
I was wondering what happened to his site. It was down for a while. These guys make some really cool parts. I'm glad they are still putting effort into making new parts despite the fact most metric cruisers being customizes are Yamahas and Hondas. I have their rear fender and am saving for the rake kit and brake caliper mount.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
while I like alot of the stuff they have . I think there pricing is ridiculous.
Their front and rear fenders are what got them famous in the community. A custom fender specifically built for my bike and ready to bolt on with hardware included for juse 200 is a pretty good deal in my opinion, but on the rest of their stuff you may be right.

I still want a reaper front fender... someday... maybe... heh.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I was always a bit peeved by the fact that they charge a lot more for the Meanie CRS than the Warriors... There is probably a good reason for this, but I've never bothered to find out.. Of course that didn't stop me from ordering one :)

IMO they are a great company with top-notch customer service, glad to see their sight has caught up to that.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I plastic front fender for 2 bills is a little high to me especially when it needs to be painted.
alot of aftermarket for sportbikes come with a factory paint option .
Matching the paint and doing it right will cost you another couple hundred dollars

1 - 8 of 8 Posts