Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I have a 1986 ZX600 and I have a lot of fun I went riding the other night with no problems and last weekend with no problems until last night when I was about to go with a friend of mine. I saw that I was leaking oil when I started the enigne. By it being night I could see where it was coming from until today. It was coming out of the breather box at the botom seams. I'm trying to post pics but I can't seem to find the attachment button. But there is a spout on top of the engine where the breather box spout goes onto. Could anyone tell me what's going on?
with it until lately.

·
Off to see the Wizard!
162 Posts
Hi Marioc, Welcome to the forum.
I am not so mechanically skilled but there are lots of people here that are and someone is bound to be able to offer their thoughts to help. Pics are also encouraged as everyone loves pics (of bikes or problems to solve). Enjoy.
BTW, Your question was in the new rider section so maybe if you tried the Mechanics Corner under Garage and Swap Meet section of the forum, you might find the guys there will spot your question easier. Hope this is helpful.
Ride safe.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
first thing to check is the oil level is at the prorper level. should be in middle of sight glass, overfill can cause that situation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts