Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I found over Google this Board and I look for Vulcan-Driver all over the World :) I bougth the Vulcan last year, and I got my 10000 Miles full today ;) There where no problems at this time- it´s runnig-and running-and...

At the wintertime I divide every screw to clean the bike complete and change screw´s with stainless steahl. Some modification´s done.

Here is one of the latest Picture

I´m also Member of VROC #11211 and Vulcanier Germany

If you got interesst of more Pictures-special Modification´s tell me :)

To my person-I´m 43 years old-not married-but no single :D My Girlfriend is driven too, with her Ninja500 - (German GPZ500) but she talks no english only russia and german

That´s for the moment perhabs mor later :)

Greets

G

·
Prost! and welcome! Freezing cold here in UK, what's it like in Germany? I'm going to the GPz900R 20th birthday party at Hustedt in Germany later this year.

Cheers,
Wanderingoffagain

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and thanks for welcomming :)

The Weather in Germany ist to start in spring, today nearly 15° c and at Wendsday say´s to 22° c and no cloud´s.

You see -Season is starting :9 :)

Germany is not realy bad :D We only drive at the wrong side :D

Always remember when youre there :D

Greets

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
HAL9000 said:
Freakinout said:
welcome to the forum, glad to have even more foreigners. I like to know more about foreign models and the differences between those and the US versions.
Theres no problem-first you can look at yourself on my pictures for the Ninja http://www.filmfaq.de/gpz500.htm

And for my Vulcan http://www.filmfaq.de/EN500.htm

Ask for other differences :)

Greets
The only difference I can see is that the gpz model gets dual discs up front. I want dual discs now!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only difference I can see is that the gpz model gets dual discs up front. I want dual discs now!
So i´ll better take look at the garage this night-lol :D :D

I know thats one big different- the frontbreaks, no idea why

Greets

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome hal- very nice looking 500 :wink:

some people in this country drive on the wrong side of the road too :lol: :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts