Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I found over Google this Board and I look for Vulcan-Driver all over the World :) I bougth the Vulcan last year, and I got my 10000 Miles full today ;) There where no problems at this time- it´s runnig-and running-and...

At the wintertime I divide every screw to clean the bike complete and change screw´s with stainless steahl. Some modification´s done.

Here is one of the latest Picture

I´m also Member of VROC #11211 and Vulcanier Germany

If you got interesst of more Pictures-special Modification´s tell me :)

To my person-I´m 43 years old-not married-but no single :D My Girlfriend is driven too, with her Ninja500 - (German GPZ500) but she talks no english only russia and german

That´s for the moment perhabs mor later :)

Greets

W

·
0 Posts
Prost! and welcome! Freezing cold here in UK, what's it like in Germany? I'm going to the GPz900R 20th birthday party at Hustedt in Germany later this year.

Cheers,
Wanderingoffagain

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and thanks for welcomming :)

The Weather in Germany ist to start in spring, today nearly 15° c and at Wendsday say´s to 22° c and no cloud´s.

You see -Season is starting :9 :)

Germany is not realy bad :D We only drive at the wrong side :D

Always remember when youre there :D

Greets

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
welcome to the forum, glad to have even more foreigners. I like to know more about foreign models and the differences between those and the US versions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
HAL9000 said:
Freakinout said:
welcome to the forum, glad to have even more foreigners. I like to know more about foreign models and the differences between those and the US versions.
Theres no problem-first you can look at yourself on my pictures for the Ninja http://www.filmfaq.de/gpz500.htm

And for my Vulcan http://www.filmfaq.de/EN500.htm

Ask for other differences :)

Greets
The only difference I can see is that the gpz model gets dual discs up front. I want dual discs now!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only difference I can see is that the gpz model gets dual discs up front. I want dual discs now!
So i´ll better take look at the garage this night-lol :D :D

I know thats one big different- the frontbreaks, no idea why

Greets

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome hal- very nice looking 500 :wink:

some people in this country drive on the wrong side of the road too :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome Hal...Sweet 500 LTD! Got mine in August and now have 4500 miles on her. Our bikes look very similar with the saddlebags and windshield (I like your bags better).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts