Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is Tommy. This is my first time on this forum. I own a 2002 Nomad and a 2003 Suzuki Volusia. I bought my Vol at the end of 03 and got the Nad used from a coworker about 2 months ago. I am addicted now and can't wait until my next chance to ride. Since December 03, I have logged over 13,000 mile between the two bikes.

I live in Houma, LA and belong to the Bayou Drifters. We are a new organization but things are developing well. Any other LA riders out there are welcome to join us.
Tommy

BTW, I have the Vol for sale if anyone is interested. It is loaded with chrome and runs and looks great. Just can't justify keeping two bikes.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
hey Tommy,

Welcome....I'm from LA just way to the west LA...he he... Good to have you here and post up pic of your bike in the pics section.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
WELCOME

FROM LA; Lindsey Angell (ZX-2R) Sure would like to cruise LA some time. Thought about it several years ago but 60 minutes blew it for me with crooked cops pulling people over...even with the cameras rolling the cops were jerks...no way that I would ride without being a guest of a group of local riders. Arizona, Texas seem to be my cup of tea...althoughI understand from a buddy of mine that I'm missing out on some of the finest riding, food and everythng else....that goes on in LA...Welcome to the FORUM...Sounds like you have enough bikes...always nice to have a back up bike...

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to the forum tfrere...have fun and come back often..im a next door neighbor to ya from texas :wink:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
hey tommy, spent alot of years down da road from you in Morgan City. Welcome

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

oooooooooooooowwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
you betcha bottom dollar you welcome tommy :wink:

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Tommy,

Welcome to the forum....I used to ride up and down the coast in CA all the time especially on old route 1.

I am lucky I have a spouse that loves bikes as much as I do 8) so we keep collectiing bikes when we see good deals.

Have to build a shed to hold them in the Spring. My car is sitting out in the weather and the bikes are in the garage :lol:

Welcome and come back often,

Heather

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
OLD Highway 1

PCH is a favorite! Heather and Mack must be lots of fun. KY offers some great roads...but watching the sunset in the ocean, smelling the ocean breeze...trying to keep your eyes on the road in some places is difficult at best... I would Immagine that like most forests and hills a person like me would take forever to get through them...I love to see everything smell the sweet smell of the trees and suck in the oxygen...feel teh road winding under the bike...ohhhh I seriously need a Kawasaki...and some time off...( I don't work, I just need some time away from home once the wife is through with all the operations.) Back to the Pacific Ocean again would be sweet...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts