Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'09 EX500, '15 Vulcan S
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

New(ish?) rider here, with 1 year and ~7000 miles in the saddle. My first bike is my beloved Ninja 500 (pic below), which I picked up last May. This was followed up with a 2015 Vulcan S in October and a 2019 KTM 450 EXC-F last month. Looking forward to putting a bunch of miles on all of them!

If anyone from MA/NH/ME/RI would like to meet up once the weather's good, let me know! I've added myself to the member map.

I'm also on ex-500.com, vulcanforums.com, and ktmforums.com under the same username.

I don't have any good pics of the Vulcan... yet :)

·
Super Moderator
1,597 Posts
Welcome CaptBanana,
The Ninja's always look good in black eh? Thanks for joining and adding yourself to the member's map.
Enjoy.
Cheers

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi all!

New(ish?) rider here, with 1 year and ~7000 miles in the saddle. My first bike is my beloved Ninja 500 (pic below), which I picked up last May. This was followed up with a 2015 Vulcan S in October and a 2019 KTM 450 EXC-F last month. Looking forward to putting a bunch of miles on all of them!

If anyone from MA/NH/ME/RI would like to meet up once the weather's good, let me know! I've added myself to the member map.

I'm also on ex-500.com, vulcanforums.com, and ktmforums.com under the same username.

I don't have any good pics of the Vulcan... yet :)

View attachment 42729
Welcome to the Forum . looking pretty stealth there matey (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts