Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody...just wanted to drop a quick note and say hello. I'm a new rider, took the MSF course at the beginning of October and bought an 09 Ninja 650 about a month later. Have about 600 miles on so far and hate that winter is coming.

The forum seems really cool with a lot of good info; learned a lot already from reading some of the posts. Thanks in advance for questions I'm sure I'll post in the future.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
welcome and smart choices so far, MSF and a tractable first bike.. keep safe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Newbie with new Vulcan 900 custom 1 day old .

Hey everybody...just wanted to drop a quick note and say hello. I'm a new rider, took the MSF course at the beginning of October and bought an 09 Ninja 650 about a month later. Have about 600 miles on so far and hate that winter is

Pick my new bike yesterday in Thailand . Did ride 250 km to get back home and got rain so my new shinny Vulcan look more like a trail bike this morning Grrr. Today was busy to put on all my new mod and accessories I did buy few months ago during visiting my family in Canada . Not easy to find accessories here in Thailand as they dont sell too many cruiser here because too expensive .

Thank you for all the posts I did read during the last few months . this forum has been very helpful.

Happy Holidays to all

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome. Very nice bike you got. Excellent choice for a beginner too. Too bad it's winter time and your riding will be limited. MSF course is an excellent way to get started but still practice practice practice. Remember to ride at your own pace in the beginning. And most of all HAVE FUN :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts