Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Hi there. Found this site while doing a search..I'm from Allentown, PA. I ride a 2000 Kawasaki ZRX 1100, my third bike..Hope to contribute, as well as gain some insight , thru this forum..Thanks for having me..

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome. glad to have you on with us....check out the sportbike forum too

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Welcome to the board. Nice bike!

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
welcome to a great board. i found it when the katana board died.
great bike, im on my second too bad ya go the SLOW color :wink: do you know about the best board on the internet for that bike www.zrxoa.org ? im zaneyzrex over there. you wont find a better bunch of guys. this board is second best to that board. 8)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes, I've seen you there, I'm a member.. haha, slow? when it comes to a REX, no color is slow, you know that. :lol: I just joined here to try and get some extra insight on Kawasaki..Of course the zrxoa is the authority on our bikes.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome Dave, fellow Keystoner here 'bout 1hr west. There are a bunch of nice people here I've found out seems to be very informative also.

Enjoy

·
Registered
837 Posts
a late welcome to the forum is in order david...come back often ... :wink:

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
daviddell,

Welcome to the forum....Sweeeeeeeeeeeet looking bike...put up a mug shot of yourself too :lol:

We have a lot if fun up here...we share our experiences, tell jokes and teach each other stuff....love it up here!!!!!

Hope to see you often,

Heather

1 - 13 of 13 Posts