Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got me a new bike...i started out on a ninja 250 a couple years back, and just went out and bought a 2001 ninja ZX6....needs a little work, but i cant argue with the price....$1100, and the guy even delivered it for me! bike shows 19k miles, and runs very well.

hope to see some of you out riding, just waiting for some warmer weather. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Welcome aboard, and congrats on the ride!

If you hang around here a bit you will quickly realize that...

Yeah, we like pics! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maby this will help out

the only damage to the bike is slight rash on the can, lower fairing, and on the clutch cover.

only mechanical damage is the rear brake lever is broken off (gonna grab another one prolly monday), and im pretty sure the shift fork is bent for second gear...the bike will shift into second, and go for a second, but then it slips, like the gear is engaging and disengaging...all other gears are fine in it though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sweet. I bet it has a little more power than your old 250 as well LOL. Not sure how long you been riding but If that is your second bike you are addicted and will never be the same. Happened to me a little over 30 years ago. No cure, just live with it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've been riding almost 3 years now, and have around 35k~ miles under my belt.

and yes, it has ALOT more power than my old ninjette, but i'm glad i started on it...having ridden this 600 now, im pretty sure it wouldn't have been pretty to start out on this thing...all i can say to the power difference is wow...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts