Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd post a hello to get me going properly on the forum!!

Passed my test in March 2003 and rode a Kawasaki EX500 that was on a permanent loan from a friend of my dads. Then in December 2005 I stepped up to the plate and bought myself an '03 plate Kawasaki ZX6R B1 Ninja as a xmas present to myself! Have been very busy at times the past few years so havent been able to take full advantage of the bike, but planning on taking it a little easier this year and make as much use as possible of it, when the weather allows!

I've never actual ridden with anyone else as none of my friends ride, bar the friend of a friend who's an instructor and always working! My plan for this year is to get more involved in biking, make friends in the biking community, go on rides & meets, and generally become a better rider. Other plans for this year include making it Thruxton & Brands Hatch BSB/WSB racing & if I can i'd like to make it up to Donnington to the Moto GP!

Im based in Hampshire so hi to the locals & also to those further afield! Look forward to getting involved. On a side note what Kawasaki Owners Clubs are out there & worth joining??

Nick.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
G'Day Nick,
I'll say it before someone else.
WE NEED PICS.
By the way what do you Nibble?:biggrin:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G'Day Nick,
I'll say it before someone else.
WE NEED PICS.
By the way what do you Nibble?:biggrin:
Nickynibbles is a nickname I got as a kid. My full name is Nicholas but was called Nicky as a kid, when I went to Chesington Zoo once I bought a pen with a rabbit on it saying Nicky Nibbles, its stuck with me ever since!

Anyway, here's a pic...........

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
Welcome to the jungle Nick

Nice wheels, looking at one for the wifey...
(I get to play tooooo)

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Welcome Nick. Nice bike.

Say, you could be like a superhero/villain if you wanted to..."The Nibbler". ;-)

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Welcome Nick, nice looking bike.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Not my style but it's a purty bike. Ride safe and welcome.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome to the madness, and nice looking ride!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts