Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would check out this website because i'm about to purchase a 1984 Kawasaki ZN1100B LTD and maybe need some help locating parts ect.
Been riding awhile now and this will be my 2nd KOW.... my 1st was a 1976 kz 650 back about 15 or so years ago and loved it, so I hope this one will be just as good....
I'm picking it up this weekend and I know it's going to need a once over it's been sitting in a garage for over 15 years or more. So any assistance will be very helpful..

Thanks

·
Registered
673 Posts
Welcome aboard. I have the exact same bike and a few others on this site do as well. Happy to help with any questions you may have. I get my parts from partzilla dot com and Z1 Enterprises dot com and Fleabay for those parts no longer available as new.

·
Registered
673 Posts
The KZ and ZN do not use the same main jets and they have different needles and needle jets. Your ebay listing does not mention the ZN so I don't think it will have the correct size jets or needles.

You should be aware that the ZN uses 122.5 as a main jet for cylinders 1 and 4 and uses 127.5 for the middle two cylinders. Keep all carb parts separate and verify that the correct jets are in the correct carbs. Do you have a service manual?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts