Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  WFO-KZ 
#1 ·
Im a new member been wrenching on bikes for a good while and my full time job i wrench for the military...let me make sure this is corrected I work for the military on a military base im not in the military...im not a contractor either....i absolutely love the military and have them most up most respect for our men and women that served,and are serving..i grew up as a "military brat"...but now that is said because im part of another forums that when i say i work for the military people do assume im in the military...and thank me for my service which i cant accept they can thank my father and my brother and every male in my family...medical reasons i could not joint :confused: ...anyways im trying find out somethings a can and cant do for my sons 1993 kx80 ive seem to not find much information on that gen for mods,and stuff if someone could lead me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it . thank you

#2 ·
Im a new member been wrenching on bikes for a good while and my full time job i wrench for the military...let me make sure this is corrected I work for the military on a military base im not in the military...im not a contractor either....i absolutely love the military and have them most up most respect for our men and women that served,and are serving..i grew up as a "military brat"...but now that is said because im part of another forums that when i say i work for the military people do assume im in the military...and thank me for my service which i cant accept they can thank my father and my brother and every male in my family...medical reasons i could not joint :confused: ...anyways im trying find out somethings a can and cant do for my sons 1993 kx80 ive seem to not find much information on that gen for mods,and stuff if someone could lead me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it . thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.