Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
My name is Shawn and I am new to the boards. Looked through some of the topics and found alot of interesting things and some helpful things also. Looking forward to talking with most of you.
My bike is a 1974 Kawasaki Z1A. Just got her running. I have included a pic. Well...I hope everyone has a good week....later.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome, glad to have ya, the more the merrier

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome! Visit often, there are a great group of people here!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Welcome! As a BMW car owner, I've made the pilgrimage to BMW Manufacturing in Greer, SC several times. The Zentrum has a nice collection of BMW motorcycles, too.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope the now running bike treats you well!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome

i arrived just also on this board
You have Z1 and me too
It's a very good machine and i like this bike

at soon on this forum

Z'good day

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks

Thanks everybody. Would love to look through the boards and post some replies but I'm in the middle of remodeling my garage. Too much work and not enough time. Hope to post some replies soon though. Glad to meet all of you.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Z1

Nice bike and WELCOME to the Forum! Nice to see some familiar old bikes...and people willing to breath life back into them...

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Mort2236

Know the feeling about the garage...we are in the middle doing some remodeling on the house outside and inside...trying to get everything done before weather gets cold/wet....I like to come up for a few minutes every night before I go to bed. The check my email and reply to a few posts before hitting the hay.

Welcome!!!!

Heather

·
Registered
837 Posts
man...everybody is remodeling something or other...been busy for bout 12 days doin the same so im playin catch up now...oh yea...welcome to the forum..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts