Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All..My name is Ken and I just joined the forum. In April I picked up a 2003 Nomad in Chicago. I currently have 4700 miles on it. I am shooting for 5000 miles this year, hope I make it before the snow flies. I think the bike is great. I have added a bunch of goodies so far, and I am planning on a set of Vance and Hines over the winter. I would also like to add a fairing but I don't know if I want to take on that challange this winter. The board seems cool and I should get some useful information and probabley some not so useful information...LOL! I look forward to chatting with you and maybe even finding some Nomad riders around S.E. Michigan to do some riding with, ride safe!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome Ken,

glad you found us and hope you enjoy hanging out with us.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ken. Great bike you have there. You'll love the V&H pipes. Please post some pics in the Want to show off your ride? forum when you get a chance. We like to drool 8)

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome ken...stay safe and come back often

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome aboard, post a pic in the show your ride section too!

·
Registered
302 Posts
welcome

Ken,
Welcome! You will find many interesting and diverse people here who all share a passion for motorcycles...............enjoy!
Lonestar

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
WELCOME

Ken, nice to have you aboard...take the bike in a U-Haul with several guys so you can share the costs and go SOUTH for some great riding...three day weekend or something...the ramps are perfect and if you go far enough south you can camp in a state park...worst case, rain you can stay in the truck or go to a hotel and keeep the bikes locked up out of sight...surely you'll get the 5K miles...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts