Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8) hi guys ang gals im new to this forum.Im new here i ride a 1980 kz 1000g or a z1 classic fuel injection as the yanks like to call it,i brought it in to the country some 6years ago and she has only just covered 14000 miles. im a member of 1or2 other bike forums but nobody seem to chat any more? take care..........shrek :p

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hey shrek, welcome to the forums! 8) I thnk you'll find alot of activity here, great info, and great people. If you have any pics, we'd love to see them!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome shrek...yeah show some pics of that ride

·
Registered
837 Posts
shrek...welcome to the forum...have fun and come back often :wink:

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Hey, Shrek. Welcome!

What part of Scotland are you from? I visited Scotland for the first time last year and fell in love with it. I can just imagine riding in the highlands. What a rush that would be!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome dude, your ride brings back memeries of a 78 kz 650 I had it was lime green like the kx and I had the honycomb rims with 1000 brakes fr & rr fiberglass fr fender z1r fairing and kerker exaust witch I think is now supertrapp co. Show us and jump right in, good to have ya.

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Shrek!!!!!

I love Scotland too....Have seen the beautiful country on a Train from Mildinhall England to Glasgow!!!!! I made a trip to the Submarine Base in Holy Loch.

There is lots of action up here.....I come up everyday and check for interesting posts and reply to the new comers.

Heather

1 - 9 of 9 Posts