Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I have read the forum from time to time and have learned a great deal from reading the posts here. I Just wanted to make my first message and post a picture of my ride. I have a '07 V2K Classic LT and live in the Las Vegas area. The only modifications I have done to the bike so far are DG Hard Krome 3 inch Big Straights, Cobra Fatty engine guard and some flip down pegs. I know the drill for first time posters so of course I attached a picture.

I hope I did the pic right. If not I will do it again.

Attachments

·
Minimizing the Regrets!
1,684 Posts
Hi All,
I have read the forum from time to time and have learned a great deal from reading the posts here. I Just wanted to make my first message and post a picture of my ride. I have a '07 V2K Classic LT and live in the Las Vegas area. The only modifications I have done to the bike so far are DG Hard Krome 3 inch Big Straights, Cobra Fatty engine guard and some flip down pegs. I know the drill for first time posters so of course I attached a picture.

Welcome Cruiser Dude. You will enjoy this Forum. Congrats on a great bike purchase there. I know you are going to enjoy it immensely. Your pic was not attached to your first post but give it another shot. We'd love to see it. Ride safely! vn2kbob

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi All,

Hello Cruiser Dude,
Congratulations on your ride.
You might be interested in this motorcycle riders group in Las Vegas.
The Las Vegas Valley Motorcycle Riders Meetup Group(LVVMRMG) (Las Vegas, NV) - Meetup.com

See you around...

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,386 Posts
yet another member with impecable tastes in rides...

welcome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.