Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got home from work I saw that my new Mustang seat had arrived. I was so excited I immediately put it on the bike!!!!!!!

Did I miss a step somewhere? ;)

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
:biggrin: Sure looks like it's on upside down or something to me. Turn it over and see how it feels.
Enjoy. I've been riding on a mustang seat for a while now, and it's a great saddle.

D

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
LOL...:)

Won't you be sitting pretty high now? :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
now i know what they mean when they say that mustangs have a "boxey" feel to them

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
now i know what they mean when they say that mustangs have a "boxey" feel to them
I'd think the rain would soften that right up. ;)

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Those Mustang seats are so easy to install, huh? :biggrin:

quote=Time2Ride;939118]Even in the box the Mustang will ride better than the stocker :)

Time2Ride[/quote]

Sadly, that is true!!!! :lol:

·
*** V2K Rocks!!! ***
1,692 Posts
I hear it takes a little longer than usual to break in your Mustang seat when they're mounted that way.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
You may want to get a sheepskin cover to soften things up :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
lucky you - I'll save some money to get one. BTW - the charge here in Oz 850 bucks (AU$) for it !! Mioght be cheaper to get it straight from US - $ 420 US plus 150 freight - and still cheaper than local !!

Cheers

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No doubt there is an A+ sense of humor on this forum - your responses had me laughing hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did mount it for real, which takes little effort, and sat on my bike in the garage making riding sounds. (I have stock pipes so it wasn't much of a vocal workout) The difference is apparent with the first sit. I like the angle of the seat much better that the stock seat. I'm sure I am going to like this modification!

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
You need to put it in the corner of the garage for a while and it will soften up over time! Congrats on the Mustang, my very first upgrade, and sweet ride...love the color scheme!

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
No doubt there is an A+ sense of humor on this forum - your responses had me laughing hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did mount it for real, which takes little effort, and sat on my bike in the garage making riding sounds. (I have stock pipes so it wasn't much of a vocal workout)

The O/P is pretty funny, too! :lol:

·
Registered
207 Posts
is he try to tell us that the cardboard sits better than a mustang seat. and i was going to buy a mustang seat, now i think it will be a jello seat.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts