Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I just bought a BRAND NEW 2002 Ninja ZX-12R on the way home from work tonight. I was trying to decide between it and the Hayabusa, but when I saw this one at the dealer for only $7,900, it was an easy decision!! I was only in the dealership for 30 minutes too:)

Well, if I don't post again, you'll know what happened to me :)

Kirk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't had a bike for quite awhile now. I've pretty much been riding my quad or driving my Z-28 :)

Kirk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It seems l've found the official a-hole in this forum. You're obviously the one who decides what everyone should be riding.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome kirk :wink: nice scoot

pay no attention - they ride bicycles :lol:

ride safe!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys!! I can't wait to pick it up today!

Maybe I just took that guys comments the wrong way :)

Kirk

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

kids :roll:

i just noticed you have a Z car as well-i got a thing for f-bodys :lol: i like you taste in cars :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, it's another money pit :) Still deciding if I should throw on a Vortech, but I'm afraid my stock clutch and rear end wouldn't hold up too well :)

Z-28

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

clutch is ok - but the 10 bolt has got to go :lol:

·
Registered
134 Posts
KirkM said:
Hey All,

I just bought a BRAND NEW 2002 Ninja ZX-12R on the way home from work tonight. I was trying to decide between it and the Hayabusa, but when I saw this one at the dealer for only $7,900, it was an easy decision!! I was only in the dealership for 30 minutes too:)

Well, if I don't post again, you'll know what happened to me :)

Kirk
Congrats on the great deal and enjoy it! It was nice of the dealer to make your choice that easy. 8)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks tlwisner! The sun just came out here, so this afternoon is shaping up pretty good for riding :)

Kirk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts