Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow brothers and sisters i hope this note finds you all in good spirts and health. My name is kent i have been a rider for 24 years now and love the excitement and peace that it brings.I am now riding a 2003 kawasaki 1500 nomad fi red and beige yah the good looking one. It is all stock no mods yet except for exaust i changed to Bubs cross dressers real nice deep rumble but no loud ear breakers at cruising range. I love to go out for real long rides the longer the better if you ever want to go out for a rip lets get together make it happen untill then looking forward to talking to you all here in this new to me forum. I wish you all well talk soon kent.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
well, WELCOME Kent, good to have you here. If you like long rides, can't get much longer than coming to the Seattle area, I'll ride with ya!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Veteran nice bike bro thanks for the welcome if i venture soon into your area yah bud love to go ride wtih you thanks for the invite kent.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Kent. 8) Always nice to have another touring rider in here. Please feel free to share pictures of your ride so we can all admire her! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thankyou

thanks ken for the welcome as soon i take some pictures i will load them in for all to see her i know she is a she because of all the money i spend on her thanks kent.

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Kent,

Welcome to the Forum. If you are ever in Kentucky come see us too...we are an hour south of Louisville......

Lots of bendies and twisties here out in the country!!! Heard a bunch of Coyotes howl the other night!!!!!

We love cruisin'

Heather

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D Thankyou for the welcome nice bunch of people here on this forum as long as the road twists and bends you will always have a riding friend looks like i have a lot of visits to the beautifull usa so watch your front door i love cruising too when i come a knocking there is only one thing to do RIDE thanks kent.

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to the forum kent...lots of nomad riders here...enjoy..stay safe and come back often... 8)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:roll: Bud 8 fan thanks for the welcome good choice on drivers 8 is the man i will come back often i find the garage talk really interesting funny what you can pick up and learn what others have done to their rides thanks again kent.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
no mad man

welcome to the forum Kent, you picked the best kawasaki of all !! you're always welcome in New England, and if i ever venture your way i'll let you know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lol: AH i see a nad owner to welcome me well thankyou.Nice ride you have my friend good color choice as well the hypercharger does that work well for you and the vance and hines good choice as well i went with the bubs crossdressers for my ride i find i need a little less noise as i get older but again i thankyou nice bunch here later kent.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
hypercharger

i like the results from the hypercharger and the PCM III, but i have heard the thunder air kit gives a little bit better performance. i am not going to change mine, but if you are considering a kit, look into both and see which gives better results for your liking. yeah, the V&H pipes can be pretty loud. i actually rode for two weeks with no baffles, that was really loud. i put the baffles back in without the heat wrap and now they are right where i want them. i haven't pulled my trailer yet with these pipes though, so we will see how much louder they are compared to the cobras i used to have.
david
btw, i love the color of my bike, but i am changing it to a dark blue with some flames this winter, as well as adding a fairing from a harley. should be quite a project, i can't wait to show off the pics in the spring !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts