Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I just found this site and had to join in on the fun. I am a fan of all things kawasaki. Jet skis.four wheelers and especially motorcycles. I have had many in the past staring with my first which was a 1980 440 that I bought new. I have had kz 650's 1000's 750's and a 03 1500nomad. Yea I once went the H-D route but wasnt happy. I now have a 1981 LTD 1000 with 19000 miles which is my rider and a 2 owner (I am the second)1981 LTD 440 with 320 miles. It is a real cherry that I am taking apart to detail it only. It had been stored since the original owner bought new and decided it was to small for him. Anyway enough of me talking about my toys on to see what great stuff you guys have. :D

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Wow - what a super bike in such great condition! Welcome to the forum.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Hey, JWC9. Welcome!

Now tell us where you live so we can come over and play with your toys. :) I love those four-wheelers!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Sweet. . . can JWC9 come out and play

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum! Nice rides, both of them! Un real to find a classic and go through it like yours...nice!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome, thats a nice bike!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

Thanks for the welcome. If any of you are ever around French Lick Indiana let me know and we will go for a ride. Great looking bunch of bikes That I have seen pics of on here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts