Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello hello

I'm here to introduce myself. I'm known as Diesel in the Atlanta area. 8) I've been into bike for a while, but in my place of origin ( Turkey ) it's not likely to find women who ride. I got into the bike scene as a regular here in atlanta last year. A part of a club here known as Atlanta Sportbike Riders or ASR. I've usually been a passenger but decided I wanted to ride myself. This weekend I'm taking the MSF ridin course and will be done tomorrow. Wish me luck yall.

Anyhoo, I want a kawasaki zx6r 636 ninja. Probably gonna be a minute before I get my own ride. I'm lookin to purchase at the end of the summer unless a great deal falls in my lap. Well feel free to hit me up.

Diesel

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome

HEY Diesel
I was in the atlanta area for a few years I am now in D.C. Welcome to the board. I am also a new 9 owner I sold my R1 last year. I am still waiting on it to get here. So I should be riding in a couple of weeks. Let me know how your class goes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhh man teh class was awesome. Leanered so much. THis class is definately going to make me a better rider. well a start anyway lol :)
thanks for the welcome

oh and byt eh way this is a pic of me :) THe name throws people off lol

Diesel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts