Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went to look at an 80 KZ750 E. Beautiful find! custom paint and body with hand done pinstripping, 4 into 1 with proffesional rejetting, lots of rechrome, LOTS of new parts, boxes of spare parts, and always garage kept....for only $450. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. And he is even delivering it on Saturday. I'll post lots of pics then. I bought an 81 LTD last summer but sold it as my GS's were filling the drive way too much for my GF's liking (but surprisingly I'm back up to 3 again). Any ways a quick question I had, the owner was saying this model is a rare one. I looked around on the net and couldn't find that much on the subject other than possibly this model was only made in 1980 alone. Other than that it doesn't seem that unique. Can anyone elaborate on that or point me in the direction of some good reading material.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well here she is. As of today I have the new chain on and any other parts fitted. Just waiting to here back from the PO, there weren't the exhaust flanges and head brackets in the box of extra parts. Other than the exhaust she's already to try and start up. She's been sitting for 3 yrs so I'm anxious to see how she runs. It was stored properly so I have my fingers crossed.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.