Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Nomad is getting new paint this winter. I have been having a hard time deciding on what to do, so your thoughts might be helpful.

As of right now, what I'm thinking of doing is painting it a deep candy red with light, two tone, accenting pinstripes (light silver and black). What do you think? Any suggestions or thoughts? I've attached a pic of the color that I'm referring to.

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The paint is going to be a solid red with two tone accents. What I mean by that is that the pinstriping wont be just one color. Kinda like this pinstriping-two colors.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I like the idea, that is a good looking red, and with the pinstripes it will really set it off!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wow!

My Nomad is getting new paint this winter. I have been having a hard time deciding on what to do, so your thoughts might be helpful.

As of right now, what I'm thinking of doing is painting it a deep candy red with light, two tone, accenting pinstripes (light silver and black). What do you think? Any suggestions or thoughts? I've attached a pic of the color that I'm referring to.

They will see you coming 4 sure and many heads will turn!

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kinda long time since I posted, but here is what I ended up doing to my Nomad.

After painting the red, I decided to leave it alone. The pinstriping would have been to distracting imo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts