Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to bite the bullet and get a "theme" done on my bike.I am a HUGE fan of the pirates of the caribbean movies so i decided to go with that.It took about 8 weeks but i finally got her back yesterday and i LOVE IT!!! I wanted to get your opinions also.Eirik Motz (Rare air Werx) in wilmington NC did the painting and i think he did fantastic.The seat is a saddleman solo seat that i sent out to alligator bob in Illinois.He redid it in leather and put a stingray insert in the seat area.Also he carved "the cursed coin" on the back part of the seat.Im so excited about it and wanted to share with you all.I hope you like it and enjoy the pics.Here is the link to my album
My new paint job pictures by xvermonter - Photobucket

·
Big, Bald, Beautiful!
283 Posts
Won't have any trouble spotting your bike, nicely done!

·
V 2win
444 Posts
My God that looks great, but with that many murals, how much did that cost. no matter what da boy can paint!

·
USE BATH SALTS
298 Posts
i have a very strong opinion about theme bikes. ill hold my tongue. as long as ur happy with it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Absolutely awesome. The paintings are cool, and the work on the seat is fantastic. Congratulations. Where were you when the pictures were taken? One of them reminds me of the church in downtown St. Augustine.

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
AARRGHHHH!!!!!!!! Makes me want to set sail to the Caribbean!!! On my iron horse no doubt.Great work!!! I love those movies!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
460 Posts
VERY nice!

My problem will custom paint is that I don't have a "thing" that I'm willing to make permanent. Maybe that's why I don't have a tattoo either.

:)

But I sure can admire the work that others have put in!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Absolutely awesome. The paintings are cool, and the work on the seat is fantastic. Congratulations. Where were you when the pictures were taken? One of them reminds me of the church in downtown St. Augustine.
Thanks so much everyone and they were taken in New Bern NC.I know some people dont like custom paint jobs or themes and i never thought i would do it but i saw a bike with a pirates theme and i loved it and because im such a fan of the movie i decided to just go for it lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts