Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Patriot Guard Rider
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just Joined The Patriot Guard Riders And Was Wondering What I Need To Do To Get Up And Running With Missions In My Area. By The Way My Area Would Be Southwest Indiana In Evansville. Glad To Be A Part Of This Noble Cause And Looking Forward To Getting Started. Any Info For A New Brother Would Be Great! God Bless Our Troops!!:!:

·
Registered
206 Posts
How do you join? I really respect what they do. They don't care if you have a little ol Kawasaki I take it right? They were here in OKC a year or two ago for a fallen soldiers funeral. Those scumbags from that church in Kansas were here to protest the funeral and the Patriot Guard was there drowning them out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Interesting site. Never have heard of them. No I don't live in a shell. So is there a lot of folks here that belong to the Patriots? Looks like it is a worthy cause and I may be interested in it myself. Time is a problem for me though.

·
Registered
394 Posts
There probably are quite a few on this forum. The PGR isn't very demanding of time. There are no mandatory meetings, or anything like that. You can go on the missions you want to go on, and if you have something else happening, no one thinks less of you. I think I only did two or three in all of 07, but if I showed up to one now, no one would greet me with anything other than a handshake, hug, or smile.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Interesting site. Never have heard of them. No I don't live in a shell. So is there a lot of folks here that belong to the Patriots? Looks like it is a worthy cause and I may be interested in it myself. Time is a problem for me though.
Yes, lots of us from what I've seen. Love riding with them! 1st and foremost because of the sacred honor of showing our debt of gratitude to those who have served past and present. 2ndly because of the great group of guys, gals, and kids that are part of the org. It is one of the only groups that only dog's your bike if you're riding a sportster with a small tank and we gotta stop more often for fill-ups. Last ride I went on had wings, enduros, sporties, and lots of stuff not made in WI.
Thanks for joining, I pray your honor will extend to every family that sees you there for them.

·
Patriot Guardian
2,469 Posts
i'm a member and i've ridden on a couple missions had great time even though i was the only sportbike rider. The harley/cruiser guys put that aside for me :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts