1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Winter Warrior
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Winter sucks.
1,083 Posts
I love those pipes dude. Good call on those. Also, good dyno numbers.

·
Winter Warrior
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love those pipes dude. Good call on those. Also, good dyno numbers.
Thanks. I didnt get a before dyno done, but was told another customer with a vn900 dyno'ed at 50hp, stock.

·
Winter Warrior
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, after everything was added up (pipes, intake, parts, labor, dyno), what was your dollars-per-horsepower?
LOL, probably about $150 per :shock: . But my dollars-per-looks-and-satisfaction is much better :)

·
Winter Warrior
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
btw, did you order the valve covers off a '09 SE or end up painting them yourself?
painted 'em

Also, is that a Mustang seat? How do you like it?
Yes it is, and I've put over 10,000 miles on that seat, and I can honestly say it was one of the best purchases I've made for my custom.

·
soft drinks & stiff women
694 Posts
Cool, I've debating between that seat and the Corbin offering. I like the looks of the Corbin better, but I think my girlfriend would appreciate the passenger seat on the Mustang seat more.

·
Forgot to grow up
1,118 Posts
LOL, probably about $150 per :shock: . But my dollars-per-looks-and-satisfaction is much better :)

When you add the bling factor that is quite cheap. After the big three any other 20% hp gain would mean internal work. Much more $ and no bling factor (other than the smiles it would give :wink: )

·
Winter Warrior
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, I'm happy with the way it performs now. any other $$ will be put into either comfort or appearance, or put into my Firebird :)

·
Winter Warrior
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 27 Posts