Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You'll get ya'lls pictures tomorrow when I'm not dead. Got on my woodcraft rearsets and am loving it so far :D Need to trim the plastics a bit to get clearance for GP shifting, but even standard it's great

·
Lets RIDE!
934 Posts
He must have one of those really old cameras. You know the ones where you had to be covered under a black sheet and then expose the film to the object for 1 hour. Then he has to develop it and then scan it....so we'll see them in like 48 hours. Everyone has to be patient:lol:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm.. I don't really like it much, makes the rear look too naked, but to each their own :)
One of the main reasons I did it was comfort and position... Looks are coming in a dead last for this one :p Besides, it does make it stand out a bit compared to a stock 650R

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
If my wife sees that it will go on her mods wishlist...like pretty much everything else you've done. :smile:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If my wife sees that it will go on her mods wishlist...like pretty much everything else you've done. :smile:
I take it you don't want me to post pictures when I'm done with the major mods? :p New front end and parts for that are sitting here, including an 05 636 gauge cluster. Waiting on BRP for plastics, Blue SS lines, and windscreen for htat one

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looking great JT. How is the riding position now?
I find it more comfortable now. Can't wait to get the full effect once I get the new front end on, then I'll have real clipons :D Need to do a longer ride to get a feel for it

Also, I just switched it to GP shifting pattern. I think I like it :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts