Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going ya'll I'm just so excited to finally own a bike!! And then I found this place, man I must be on a roll this month!!

Just trying to get some pointers from you veteran riders do's and don't, and maybe so regular maintence tips.

If anyone lives here in San Antonio, Texas -- holla Good riding weather year round!!!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Welcome and glad you found both the bike and this site. :)

There is alot to read here and if you are looking for something just try the search engine and see what pops up.....or post your questions and I'm sure you'll get plenty of help.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
welcome to the forum, i am going to just agree with Whistle on his comments. look up anything you need, other than that just ask. i will say the one important thing though, sign up for an MSF course if you haven't already. that will get you pointing in the right direction. other than that, ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Welcome to the fourm dude,like the rest of the peeps say take the MSF course.Me and my wife both took the course,I had no exp. she had very little and we both aced the test & got our endorsement.Good luck...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow this is the first time i've looked at this thread for a while, and as a matter of fact I just completed the MSF course this weekend, my score was 3, second best in the class, got the 3 points for putting my foot down in the 20ft box, but i had the best braking and cornering in the class, 18 mph abrutt stop 9ft, and I did the right 135 deg in 2.75 limit was 2.90 :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
BlackEX500A5 said:
Wow this is the first time i've looked at this thread for a while, and as a matter of fact I just completed the MSF course this weekend, my score was 3, second best in the class, got the 3 points for putting my foot down in the 20ft box, but i had the best braking and cornering in the class, 18 mph abrutt stop 9ft, and I did the right 135 deg in 2.75 limit was 2.90 :)
congrats, that's great to hear !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts