Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am a somewhat new rider..just bought my 1st street bike! I bought a 99 Kawasaki Vulcan 800...I love this bike (plenty fast for me right now). I am having a real hard time finding people to ride with in this area, If anyone is over this way, or lives around here - I would love to meet you and go riding sometime! I love this forum- great information from everyone!

·
Registered
269 Posts
hello, not very far from ya, I'm just 30 minutes north of Gainesville. Great time of year to ride and live in florida, huh? 8)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i know where lake city is..if you are ever going to be down my way, let me know...I will also be riding to a good number of Gator games this year, so i will be in Gville sometimes too...what do you ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
New rider in Ocala

Sorry, you can't find anyone to ride with. I live in Orlando and even here sometimes have no one to ride with. I would suggest you call all the local dealerships and see who is having rides leaving out of their shop and if anyone belongs to a club. Get on the internet and start looking, there are a lot of riding groups out there.
Happy riding,
Alex Peigi

·
Registered
269 Posts
Gator fan too, cool. I ride a zx750r and I too dont get to ride with many people very often mostly me and a friend on a Honda Shadow. Might get to go thru your area some this summer, my mother inlaw moved to St. Augustine and hopefully can get to ride over there a good bit this summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts