Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 900 Classic, Pearl, got herself a new Corbin saddle and some Saddlemen extra extra jumbo drifter slants for xmas. She's wearing them proudly outside at the NY Bike show. Check her out.....

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: I took a trip to the grocery store and got about 4 bags in them. I want to ride her up to Maine this summer and that's a week long trip.

I love the look of the big bags on the Nads and Road Kings. I think that if the bags look small then they just look silly. I also like how the slant follows the fender line so nicely.

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: yeah, their huge. Almost too big. I was worried that they wouldn't fit. I want to take a picture of my kid in the bag as a goof!

I bought the seat from another forum member, JacksonW. It has a faux baby gater texture which is just awesome. You can choose from dozens of textures at the Corbin website. I also got the backrest for it, but haven't tried her out yet. Don't want the mrs. to notice new bike gear right away after she bought me the bags for xmas.... :redface:

The seat is super comfy. I'd get butt burn after 40 minutes on the stocker, and the new seat I rode for 90 minutes with no problems. I'd have ridden longer but I got to my destination already.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
I ask about the saddlebags, because I am a typical woman....I have filled my saddlebags already with those "emergency what-if" situations!!! :lol:
On our ride yesterday Chaz gave me something to put in my saddlebag. I just looked at him and asked him if he was crazy....thinking a woman would have extra room like that!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
:lol: yeah, their huge. Almost too big. I was worried that they wouldn't fit. I want to take a picture of my kid in the bag as a goof!

I bought the seat from another forum member, JacksonW. It has a faux baby gater texture which is just awesome. You can choose from dozens of textures at the Corbin website. I also got the backrest for it, but haven't tried her out yet. Don't want the mrs. to notice new bike gear right away after she bought me the bags for xmas.... :redface:

The seat is super comfy. I'd get butt burn after 40 minutes on the stocker, and the new seat I rode for 90 minutes with no problems. I'd have ridden longer but I got to my destination already.
Trust me....once you try the driver's backrest, you won't go without it!!!!! Chaz is missing one SO BAD right now!!!! We've ordered his Corbin solo, but still waiting on it's arrival in the mail. He also selected that faux baby gator texture!!!

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts
Looking sharp man. That saddle looks sweet with the grab rail. How are you liking it thus far?

Fine-looking skewt!

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Nice upgrades there Kevin. Good call on slowly introducing the new bling to avoid suspicion. ;-)

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice upgrades there Kevin. Good call on slowly introducing the new bling to avoid suspicion. ;-)
Thanks Tod. I must admit that part of me feels like feel like a teenager hiding the cigarettes I swiped from the old man.....

Oh well. That's the married life,eh? :roll: :lol:

·
Doc, I need a road trip!
1,398 Posts
Lukein' gooud! CD!!

My 900 Classic, Pearl, got herself a new Corbin saddle and some Saddlemen extra extra jumbo drifter slants for xmas. She's wearing them proudly outside at the NY Bike show. Check her out.....

[/I think storage and lights on a m/c go hand in hand, "you can't ever have too much" ;) Those saddle bags look awesome on your bike. enjoy.......

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Kevin, very cool looking. I love the way they dress Pearl up. Actually, with NY in the back ground, those are some great photos. Someone has a good eye.

D

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone. I want to add the front fender trim rail now to balance out the rail along the back of the pillion.

*sigh* A man's work is never done....

·
Doc, I need a road trip!
1,398 Posts
Looks great Kevin! ;) Better check the fork bag though - mine rubbed a dull spot on my front fender.
Hey BB!
I was going to say the same thing, but never got around to it. I have a leather bag on the rear of my Yahmee hanging from the sissy bar and it rubbed a spot on the fender :roll:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts