Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put the Saddlemen drifter slants (Jumbo) on the bike. Tell me what you think. I think they fit the 900 very well. I also used the EZ brackets. Very easy to install.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I like them! I need to get some and have wondered how big I could go. One thing can they be moved back some, it looks like they would scrunch a passengers legs a bit?

·
guitar junkie
1,487 Posts
Bags look great,but what brand of seat is that? I think I need one.Good taste in color,my bike is the same.

·
Registered
41 Posts
they look great!

I have ordered the easy brackets as well as the saddleman bags...cant wait till they get here so I can put them on!

good job!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like them! I need to get some and have wondered how big I could go. One thing can they be moved back some, it looks like they would scrunch a passengers legs a bit?
They can be adjusted up/down, forward/backwards, whatever you want, but once you decide and mount the bracket, that's where they stay.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Man those look sharp, Thanks for the Pics.

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
Excellent well matched look there :wink:

No matter what bike -its not real transportation until it has some bags, but then what would you expect a Nomad rider to say (even my little Ninja has em now).

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
I have a black and a silver bike and in all honesty I prefer the silver. I think that it hides the light dust that is always covering the black bike.

Oh..... and the bags look great!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts