Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you are getting into motorcross I hope you have good kidneys. ;) Lots of good folks here to help you with questions. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi New Scottish Member!
Welcome to the forum! Got any pics to post for us? We love pictures!!:biggrin:
not got any pics as of yet but wil get some pics asap and post them.

you would love to come back to scotland :lol: i take every oppertunity i can to get away from it,its far to cold and wet all year round haha

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
welcome!
where in Scotland are you located?

i've been up there quite a lot recently for weddings and stag parties.
only once on the bike though.
I was in the highlands in May and the weather was simply amazing!

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
Ah, well i definitely recommend hitting the Highlands.

I rode from Lands End to John O'Groats in the summer, then spent 3 days riding around the Highlands. The roads and scenery were breathtaking! And up there there's not much traffic either.

I haven't been to Glasgow for more than a few hours, so don't really know what it's like there.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
not got any pics as of yet but wil get some pics asap and post them.

you would love to come back to scotland :lol: i take every oppertunity i can to get away from it,its far to cold and wet all year round haha
It's definitely cold! We were there at Christmas time one year, and I don't think I've ever been that cold! I grew up in Colorado, so I'm no sissy, either. :)

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.