Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replaced The stocker with a Shinko 009 190/55/17. The reviews were all positive for my riding style. I paid $130 with the tire off the bike local shop. I went with the 190 because I wanted to try a slower turn in. I have not put many miles on it yet but so far I am pleased. I will give updates if anyone is interested.

·
TEXAS PATRIOT GUARD
922 Posts
Try the DARKSIDE, costs less and lasts longer. I know....."U R gonna bust your a$$."

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try the DARKSIDE, costs less and lasts longer. I know....."U R gonna bust your a$$."
Can't go dark without mods and I don't want to mod. Read reviews from people who rode the tire not from those who don't like the name. it already handles better than the stocker did new. Another thing is a dunlop would have cost me 20 bucks more. The price was not a factor. Since you are a psychic can you tell me the winning lottery numbers for this evening.

·
TEXAS PATRIOT GUARD
922 Posts
If you can wait until tomorrow I can give todays lottery numbers to you. LOL

I didn't notice the bike brand you were riding, my Nomad needs no mods to go with the CT. Ride safe.... and keep us informed on that new tire brand.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you can wait until tomorrow I can give todays lottery numbers to you. LOL

I didn't notice the bike brand you were riding, my Nomad needs no mods to go with the CT. Ride safe.... and keep us informed on that new tire brand.
No prob glad you can read sarcasm. I hate using smiley faces.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts