Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week I added:
1. Mustang seat with driver backrest. Man this is the only way to fly. The backrest is great and the seat fits my 55 year old but perfectly. My wife loves the extra padding and width of the passenger pillion.
2. Aeromach 4" risers: This is what this bike should have as standard equipment. Allows me to take full advantage of the backrest. They go on easy and look great.
3. Cobra Passenger Floorboards: I like the looks and my wife loves the extra freedom to shift her position.
Next will be a Speedo Viser by Highway Hawk and a LOUD horn. Later on I plan on getting and Cobra Fi2000, DG hard Chrome Straights, and a Thunder Manufacturing Air Kit.
First comfort and safety, then power.
Dano

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wow! sounds great got any pics :shock: , I'd love to see what it looks like with all the new stuff. I've wondered what my bike would look like with risers. How do you like the floorboards, do they fold up? :p

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only problem with the Areomach risers is that they are so shiny, on sunny days you have to wear shades. They put the bar about and 1 1/2 inch to 2 inches closer to you and a couple inches higher and feel great. It's a much more relaxed feel and lets me use the Mustang backrest.
The floor boards fold up and look goodthat way. I got the ones from Cobra. Chromed on the bottom. Wife loves them. Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you a couple or three pics I took on a ride today. Title it 1600 Classic so I won't think it's spam and delete it. :wink:
Dano[/img]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts