Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
-=V=-
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made up some new tank decals for the 9 today ..Whatcha think ?

·
Winter Warrior
132 Posts
Stoked about the "Vulcan nine zero zero". Not so much about the huge "9".
Overall looks sweet.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Pretty cool looking. I'd be interested in seeing what it would look like without the giant 9 or without the nine spelled out.

·
Custom 800
426 Posts
That is nice. I would love to have just the "vulcan" I thought about ordering the 2010 emblem but not available yet

·
-=V=-
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the input guys . I recently picked up a vinyl cutter to do projec for a friend of mine . I'm just getting to know the software and this was one way to get some practice in . I know that the big 9 is not for everyone but it gives the red lettering something to "pop' against and from a distance it looks like a race # .

rfb-Yup , I could do a 15 .

thor-Made them myself

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Thanks for the input guys . I recently picked up a vinyl cutter to do projec for a friend of mine . I'm just getting to know the software and this was one way to get some practice in . I know that the big 9 is not for everyone but it gives the red lettering something to "pop' against and from a distance it looks like a race # .

rfb-Yup , I could do a 15 .

thor-Made them myself
I do like it. The 9 does look like a race number. I think it is more suitable for a custom than a cruiser. On your bike, it looks good though.

·
Waiting for happy hour
3,059 Posts
I really like them....not so sure about the zero zero. Nine Hundred would look better to me...but I'm old! :eek:

The font on the Vulcan lettering was the perfect choice. Make some the say that and I'd buy a set....or just the Vulcan part! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I really like them....not so sure about the zero zero. Nine Hundred would look better to me...but I'm old! :eek:

The font on the Vulcan lettering was the perfect choice. Make some the say that and I'd buy a set....or just the Vulcan part! :mrgreen:
I'm with you...........I like the "V" and just the Vulcan part.................but then, I'm old too, so what do I know........:|

·
Custom 800
426 Posts

Same here. Or the vulcan part and custom where the 9 zero zero is.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts