Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 89 Posts
I'd be intrigued to see how it looks with the whole bike in frame. Doesn't look too shabby though.
I think ninehundred might have looked a little better than nine zero zero... although the joy of decals is that if you get bored of them you can just heat them with a hairdryer and take them off :)

I'd rather go without.
Looks like something that belongs on a cheap sports bike.

Sorry, you asked for opinions... :oops: :wink:
you can buy cheap sportsbikes?
:shock:

why didn't ya tell me?! I could have saved some money!!!! :toetap:

Discussion starter · #26 ·
I'd rather go without.

No worries Rubbe , Negative feedback is still good , not everyone likes the same thing . That is why the custom aftermarket is so huge . Thanx Bud:biggrin:

I'm gonna go outside and shot a couple pics of the whole bike .brb

I'd rather go without.

I agree. It makes it looks cheap I think. I think either the stock emblems or nothing at all looks best. When you start putting vinyl on stuff it, to me, looks like Fast and Furious stuff.

i think it looks bettwe now you can see more of the tank and the handlebars.
(which are very cool, btw.)

are those front brake and clutch levers compatible with the standard bar and grip set-up or will they only work with an aftermarket handlebar?

I have a vinyl cutter too and enjoy using it. I have a Nomad and think that would not look good on it but on your bike it fits. I just put Night Flight on my tank using the Avalanche font. Also made the Avalanche windshield name for my sons Avalanche truck. Had trouble finding the Avalanche font.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Steve , the levers are the stock ones that I cut, drilled and polished . I wrote this bike off at the begining of last season and rebuilt her . The balls on the levers were all ground down from the accident so I reshaped them instead of ordering new ones .

Danse , I agree ..it is very easy to get carried away with it and put too much crap on the bike ...actually looking at the pics --the stuff on my coil cover needs to come off ..

Very cool program to play around with! Hey do you have any pictures of your levers? I had thought about doing that last year but never got around to it. I might just do it now because that turned out pretty nice!

Steve , the levers are the stock ones that I cut, drilled and polished . I wrote this bike off at the begining of last season and rebuilt her . The balls on the levers were all ground down from the accident so I reshaped them instead of ordering new ones
very cool....

they look great!

I'll admit, first glance, I didn't like it all, but withheld opinion due to my in-built sense of manners. ;)

Seeing it "whole bike" wise, though, I like it! I think it looks good on the all black bobber style, so KUDOS to you! I like the way you've played around with the designs a bit too, but darnit... I just can't imagine any of 'em going on a passion red tank. :p

Discussion starter · #40 ·
I'll admit, first glance, I didn't like it all, but withheld opinion due to my in-built sense of manners. ;)

Seeing it "whole bike" wise, though, I like it! I think it looks good on the all black bobber style, so KUDOS to you! I like the way you've played around with the designs a bit too, but darnit... I just can't imagine any of 'em going on a passion red tank. :p
:mrgreen: But thats when you start playing around with colors :wink: :wink: I'm thinking black and silver on red .

21 - 40 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.