Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

New tank decals .

12K views 88 replies 41 participants last post by  fast20 
#1 ·
Made up some new tank decals for the 9 today ..Whatcha think ?

See less See more
#11 ·
Thanks for the input guys . I recently picked up a vinyl cutter to do projec for a friend of mine . I'm just getting to know the software and this was one way to get some practice in . I know that the big 9 is not for everyone but it gives the red lettering something to "pop' against and from a distance it looks like a race # .

rfb-Yup , I could do a 15 .

thor-Made them myself

#12 ·
Thanks for the input guys . I recently picked up a vinyl cutter to do projec for a friend of mine . I'm just getting to know the software and this was one way to get some practice in . I know that the big 9 is not for everyone but it gives the red lettering something to "pop' against and from a distance it looks like a race # .

rfb-Yup , I could do a 15 .

thor-Made them myself
I do like it. The 9 does look like a race number. I think it is more suitable for a custom than a cruiser. On your bike, it looks good though.

#16 ·
I really like them....not so sure about the zero zero. Nine Hundred would look better to me...but I'm old! :eek:

The font on the Vulcan lettering was the perfect choice. Make some the say that and I'd buy a set....or just the Vulcan part! :mrgreen:
I'm with you...........I like the "V" and just the Vulcan part.................but then, I'm old too, so what do I know........:|

#17 ·
I really like them....not so sure about the zero zero. Nine Hundred would look better to me...but I'm old! :eek:

The font on the Vulcan lettering was the perfect choice. Make some the say that and I'd buy a set....or just the Vulcan part! :mrgreen:
Same here. Or the vulcan part and custom where the 9 zero zero is.

#22 ·
I'd be intrigued to see how it looks with the whole bike in frame. Doesn't look too shabby though.
I think ninehundred might have looked a little better than nine zero zero... although the joy of decals is that if you get bored of them you can just heat them with a hairdryer and take them off :)

I'd rather go without.
Looks like something that belongs on a cheap sports bike.

Sorry, you asked for opinions... :oops: :wink:
you can buy cheap sportsbikes?
:shock:

why didn't ya tell me?! I could have saved some money!!!! :toetap:

#26 ·
I'd rather go without.
Looks like something that belongs on a cheap sports bike.

Sorry, you asked for opinions... :oops: :wink:
No worries Rubbe , Negative feedback is still good , not everyone likes the same thing . That is why the custom aftermarket is so huge . Thanx Bud:biggrin:

I'm gonna go outside and shot a couple pics of the whole bike .brb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.