Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Welcome Bill, stick around an enjoy the site. Everyone hear is real helpful an friendly. Winter up north has begun, so those AZ. members will probably be rubbin it in about the sun shine down there. LOL

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome Bill

Nice to have you on board...you'l have to fill us in on your whereabouts...see Profile...nice to share in interests and hobbies...also about where we live...some aren't as exact as others...I don't have a GPS location of my place...but someone could probably find it...just by looking in the white pages or even looking at my address located in my profile...Unfortunately We get snow in Kansas...Some of Texas...(we have a few from teh near Bad-lands area...but the SOuthern guys and gals kinda rub it in when we are out of electricity for a week at a time...while they ar ejust out cruising in their bikes, basking in the sunshine...kinda like AZ< FL...they all kick in...So are you riding one up or working on a second bike or what???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, for the welcome & I'm sure as I post to subjects you will find out more about me :wink:

Ninja Girl I'll do just that.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Bill. Always glad to have another Vulcan rider here 8)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome bill 8)

glad to have you

ride safe!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome bill..have fun here and come back often...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts